First church and rectory. St. Veronica's, 2nd and Butler, Phila.

Dublin Core

Title

First church and rectory. St. Veronica's, 2nd and Butler, Phila.

Description

Note adhered to verso reads: "In 1895, the old wooden chapel of St. Veronica was dismantled, taken downtown, and used as the first church of St. Monica." Title taken from verso. Photographer unknown.

Source

Language

eng

Type

Image

Identifier

100.1.1.VER (01)

Access Rights

Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While CHRC claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite CHRC as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Physical Dimensions

11" x 12.75"

Files

100_1_1_ver_01_01.jpg
100_1_1_ver_01_02.jpg

Collection

Citation

“First church and rectory. St. Veronica's, 2nd and Butler, Phila.,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed August 4, 2021, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/6709.