Chapel of Our Lady of Consolation.

Dublin Core

Title

Chapel of Our Lady of Consolation.

Description

Exterior view of the Chapel of Our Lady of Consolation. This was the temporary chapel that replaced St. Augustine's Church after it was destroyed in the Nativist Riots of 1844 and before the new church was built. Printed below lithograph: "Drawn on stone by A. Hoffy."; "P. A. Topinard, Architect, Invenit et Erexit."; "P. S. Duval, Lith. Philada." Title taken from verso. Text in Latin. Undated.

Format

image/jpeg

Language

eng

Type

Image

Identifier

2010.047.065

Access Rights

Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While CHRC claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite CHRC as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Files

2010_047_065.jpg

Collection

Citation

Hoffy, Alfred M., approximately 1790-. and Duval, P. S., “Chapel of Our Lady of Consolation.,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed October 22, 2021, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/7120.