St. Gregory's Church, Philadelphia, PA

Dublin Core

Title

St. Gregory's Church, Philadelphia, PA

Description

Note inscribed on verso: "St. Gregory's new marble altar. Erected 1913. Consecrated by Rt. Rev. J. J. Mc[-----] Sept. 4, 1917. Rev. R [-] Hannagan, Rector." Title devised by cataloger.

Date

1917-09-04

Format

image/jpeg

Language

eng

Type

Image

Identifier

2010.085.20

Access Rights

Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While CHRC claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite CHRC as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Physical Dimensions

10.25" x 13.5"

Files

2010.085.20.JPG

Collection

Citation

“St. Gregory's Church, Philadelphia, PA,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed August 17, 2018, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/7211.