Aerial view of the Treweryn estate

Dublin Core

Title

Aerial view of the Treweryn estate

Description

An aerial photograph of Treweryn estate, formerly owned by Roland Taylor. The building on the left is the Mansion, while the building on the right are the stables. When purchased by the Sisters of mercy in 1948, these buildings became the Motherhouse and the School, respectfully.

Publisher

Arcadia Publishing

Format

image/jpeg

Type

Image

Identifier

2014.016.08

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Files

GMU003.jpg

Citation

“Aerial view of the Treweryn estate,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed December 8, 2021, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/8823.