An exterior photograph of the Treweryn mansion, built by Horace Trumbauer in 1907. It was home to Francis Bond under the name "WIllowbrook", then became known as "Treweryn" by new owner Roland Taylor.
This material is made available for private study, scholarship, and research use. For access to the original, contact: CHRC, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-904-8149.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
“Treweryn mansion,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed December 11, 2023, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/8847.