Confirmation Certificate from St. Theresa's Church

Dublin Core

Title

Confirmation Certificate from St. Theresa's Church

Description

Confirmation Certificate from St. Theresa's Church. Shows engraving of the Dedication of Cathedral of SS. Peter and Paul (1864), and engraving of children being confirmed at the Cathedral (1865). Lines at bottom of print filled out in manuscript: "[William Henry Joseph McArdle[?]] was confirmed in [Saint Theresa's Church] by the [Right] Rev. Bishop [James F. Hood] on the [28th] day of [April], 18[67]. [H. Lane], Pastor." Printed in bottom left of print: "Publ. by Peter F. Cunningham".

Source

Date

1867-04-28

Format

image/jpeg

Language

eng

Type

Image

Identifier

1993.018.OS035

Access Rights

Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While CHRC claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite CHRC as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found.

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Files

1993_018_os035.jpg

Collection

Citation

Cunningham, Peter F., “Confirmation Certificate from St. Theresa's Church,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed December 8, 2021, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/6984.