The Currier Stations

Dublin Core

Title

The Currier Stations

Description

Scrapbook containing 16 hand-colored lithographs by Nathaniel Currier. Fourteen are of the Stations of the Cross published in 1847. One is of St. Ferdinand the King with no date and one is of Christ Restoring sight to the blind from 1846. Titles of individual lithographs are given in English, Spanish, and French. The specific prints are catalogued and described separately. The scrapbook is marked as having belonged to Francis X. Reuss.

Source

Format

image/jpeg

Language

eng

Type

Image

Identifier

2010.089.01

Access Rights

Public Domain: We believe this material to be in the public domain and free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While CHRC claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite CHRC as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found.

Files

2010_089_01.jpg

Collection

Citation

Currier, Nathaniel, 1813-1888., “The Currier Stations,” Catholic Historical Research Center Digital Collections, accessed August 15, 2022, https://omeka.chrc-phila.org/items/show/7229.