Browse Items (1945 total)

GMU002.jpg
An exterior photograph of the Treweryn mansion, built by Horace Trumbauer in 1907. It was home to Francis Bond under the name "WIllowbrook", then became known as "Treweryn" by new owner Roland Taylor.

VU003.JPG
A drawing of Villanova University as it would have appeared in 1849. From left to right, the chapel/oratory, Belle-Air Mansion, the College Building, and the old Rudolph barn.

VU002.jpg
A sketch of the Belle-Air estate, the home of John Rudolph, as it appeared in 1842

VU001.jpg
A portrait of Reverend Patrick E. Moriarty, OSA, founder of Villanova University

SJU005.jpg
An exterior photograph of Barbelin Hall, the oldest building on campus.

SJU001.jpg
A portrait of Reverend Felix-Joseph Barbelin, S.J., the founder and first president of Saint Joseph's College

RC002.jpg
An image of Mother Mary Dolores Brady, SHCJ, the foundress and first President of Rosemont College

RC001.jpg

NU003.jpg
An aerial view of the property belonging to the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia in Aston, PA. Neumann University, then College, is No. 4, while the Our Lady of Angels Convent is No. 1.

NU002.JPG
A photograph of an unknown Sister using a commemorative shovel to break ground for Our Lady of Angels College, which would become Neumann University decades later.

NU006.jpg
A photograph of the Preparatory Seminary in Glen Riddle, PA. Originally the Ashton Ridge Female Academy and connected to the Presbyterian Church, the property was bought by Bishop John Neumann. From 1859 to 1871, the predecessor to the College…

LSU006.jpg
An aerial view of La Salle College at its present location at 20th and Olney Streets.

LaS004.jpg
A photograph of the Bouvier Mansion, former home of Michael Bouvier, ancestor of First Lady Jacqueline bouvier Kennedy. It would become the third location of La Salle College in 1886.

LaS003.jpg
Print of La Salle College's second location at Juniper and Filbert Streets. Previously, it was home of Saint Joseph's College.

LaS002.jpg
Pictured is the first location of La Salle College, when it was connected to Saint Michael's Parish in the Kensington neighborhood of Philadelphia

LaS001.jpg
A portrait of Brother Teliow Fackeldey, FSC, founder of La Salle University. he is credited with being the institution's first president, though he held this position for six months.

IU005.jpg
Villa Maria Hall, home to Villa Maria Academy and, later, Immaculata University

IU001.jpg
A photograph of Mother Mary Loyola Gallagher, IHM, foundress and first president of Immaculata University.

GMU004.jpg
A photograph of the former stables of the Treweryn estate. the top floor housed Gwynedd Junior College, while the first floor housed Gwynedd Mercy Academy.

GMU003.jpg
An aerial photograph of Treweryn estate, formerly owned by Roland Taylor. The building on the left is the Mansion, while the building on the right are the stables. When purchased by the Sisters of mercy in 1948, these buildings became the Motherhouse…

HFU001.jpg
A photograph of Holy Family Hall, the main building of Holy Family University

HFU003.jpg
Groundbreaking for Holy Family hall, the main building of Holy Family University. The photograph features unknown participants and possibly Sister Mary Neomisia Rutkowska, CSFN

HFU002.jpg
A photograph of Sister Mary Neomisia Rutkowska, CSFN, foundress and first president of Holy Family University

GMU001.jpg
A photograph of Mother Mary Bernard Graham, RSM, the foundress and first president of Gwynedd Mercy University

CHC003.jpg
An aerial view of Fournier Hall at Chestnut Hill College

MC78_80_4504008.jpg
A view of the Motherhouse of the Sisters of Saint Joseph (left) and Mount Saint Joseph Academy (right)

CHC001 (2).jpg
Aerial sketch of Monticello, the estate of John Middleton , in Chestnut Hill. It would later serve as the Motherhouse of the Sisters of Saint Joseph and the Girls' Academy

MC78_80_4504004.jpg
Exterior of the former Woodcrest Mansion, which now served as the classrooms for Cabrini College

Mother Ursula Infante.jpg
A photograph of Mother Ursula Infante, founder and first president of Cabrini College

Dorrance estate.jpg
An aerial photograph of the Woodcrest, the estate of Dr. John T. Dorrance

2012.030.001_web.mp3
The Official Sounds of the 41st International Eucharistic Congress

2004.047.002_web.mp3
Musicological Records # 17

1990.082.MC68.B10.F1_web.mp3
Untitled [music and intros]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F23.03_web.mp3
Untitled [music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F23.02_web.mp3
Untitled [music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F23.01_web.mp3
Untitled [music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F22_web.mp3
Roosevelt

1990.082.MC68.B9.F20_web.mp3
Untitled [music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F18_web.mp3
Dr. Hoxter

1990.082.MC68.B9.F17.03_web.mp3
Untitled [music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F17.02_web.mp3
Untitled [piano music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F17.01_web.mp3
Untitled

1990.082.MC68.B9.F14_web.mp3
Untitled

1990.082.MC68.B9.F12_web.mp3
Side 1 Father Jordan's Player; Side 2 Untitled

1990.082.MC68.B9.F11_web.mp3
Side 1 Elizabeth Conley Group; Side 2 Blank

1990.082.MC68.B9.F10_web.mp3
Side 1 Charles Jesse; Side 2 Interracial Council Intros

1990.082.MC68.B9.F7.03_web.mp3
Untitled [organ and bell music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F7.02_web.mp3
Untitled [organ and bell music]

1990.082.MC68.B9.F5_web.mp3
Side 1 At Dawning; Side 2 Pomp & Circumstance

1990.082.MC68.B9.F4_web.mp3
Side 1 Does Jesus Care; Side 2, I Heard the Voice of Jesus Say
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2